- The Healthy Benefits of Zincby CindyPappMinerals and trace minerals are nutritional elements that our bodies use for a host of functions including building bone tissue, converting food into energy, brain […]
- This Super Probiotic Supports Weight Control and Immunity – In One Small Biteby CindyPappToday, people around the world know how important diet and nutrition are to overall health and well-being. A healthy and wholesome diet provides the necessary nutrition to support digestive health, central to energy levels, the immune system, and even emotional health.
- Echinacea Purpureaby CindyPappEchinacea purpurea is a species of flowering plant that has been used as a traditional medicine for centuries. It is commonly used today in herbal remedies for seasonal challenges, and possibly for good reason.
- Vitamin C Supports More Than Immunityby CindyPappVitamin C is an essential vitamin and a powerful antioxidant. Essential vitamins are those the body cannot make on its own, so to take advantage of the potent benefits, we have to get it through our diet.
- Purified Silver for Healthby CindyPappPurified silver is used as a health remedy by millions of people around the world. Its main use is as an antibiotic, but today it is also incorporated into household products, cosmetics, and herbal remedies. Some take it internally while others use it topically, with many health advocates touting the benefits.
- Health Benefits of Thymeby CindyPappCommonly found in the kitchen of many chefs, thyme is an herb and member of the mint family, although it doesn’t share the flavor of mint. It is also a common garden herb or can be found fresh or dried at your local market. And thanks to its many therapeutic effects, it is also distilled into an essential oil that many use for anything from infections to skin problems.
- Ginger Root Extractby CindyPappGinger has long been a home remedy for digestive issues like nausea, gas, and irritable bowels. It is even used by some pregnant women to ease morning sickness and for relief of nausea due to certain medical treatments. It’s no wonder that health promoters have jumped on the opportunity to condense it into an easily digestible form of ginger root extract.
- Olive Leaf Extractby CindyPappOlive leaf extract is a tincture made from the leaves of the olive tree. While it is the same tree that provides the health-giving olive oil, olive leaf extract is distinct in that it has its own set of health benefits and qualities.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids and Hesperidinby CindyPappHesperidin is a plant chemical that is part of a group of citrus bioflavonoids. These compounds are mainly derived from citrus fruits, along with other plants, and are believed to support the activity of antioxidants while acting as an antioxidant itself.
- Zinc and Your Healthby CindyPappTrace minerals are essential for good health, and zinc is one of the most abundant of these minerals. It is found throughout all systems of the human body and is required for healthy immunity, cell division and healing and even for the breakdown of carbohydrates.
- Elderberry Extract for Health and Supportby CindyPappThe elderberry plant has been used in traditional medicines for centuries. It has long been used to treat infections, heal skin problems and to support immunity. Leaves, flowers and cooked berries have all been used in various remedies, while there are many varieties of elderberry plants, such as black elderberry or European elderberry.
- Balanced Health Immune Boostby CindyPappA strong and balanced immune system is necessary to fight pathogens like bacteria and virus. But the immune system is an extensive network of cells, vessels and organs that have other jobs too, like defending your body against environmental pollutants. Luckily, research shows that it is possible to support the immune system through nutrition.
- Benefits of a Healthy Diet and Exercise on the Immune Systemby CindyPappWhen it comes to staying healthy, your immune system is your body’s powerhouse. Keeping it strong and healthy through diet and exercise can help you avoid getting sick and feeling tired and rundown all the time. It can even help you prevent getting sick in the first place.
- Vitamin Deficiency in America Todayby CindyPappWhen we think of nutritional deficiencies, third world countries are often the first thing that comes to mind. Unfortunately, vitamin deficiencies are extensive in the United States and affect Americans from all walks of life. So, how did we get here?
- Super Foods for Super Nutritionby CindyPappLife Super Foods Micro GreensIn the world of nutrition, there are healthy foods and then there are super healthy foods. Called super foods for short, these include various vegetables, fruits and even grasses that pack a huge nutritional punch per serving. Consuming them on a regular basis is one of the best ways to fill in nutritional deficits that are common in our modern food supply.
- Digestive Health is the Core of Wellnessby CindyPappWhen your digestion is out of whack, your whole body can suffer. This is because digestion is linked to the immune system, mental wellbeing and even heart health. But can we control the health of our digestive system?
- The Power of Antioxidantsby CindyPappMany of us are familiar with the term, antioxidants. They protect us from free radical damage and are found in many different fruits, vegetables and even certain types of tea. Through all the information, it might get lost that antioxidants are truly powerful substances that protect the body from cell damage. They are as common as that anti-aging nutrient Vitamin C and as unheard of as bilberry that can protect one from night blindness, but are a necessary part of healthy nutrition.
- America’s Vitamin D Deficiencyby CindyPappVitamin D is a unique nutrient that our bodies are capable of manufacturing from sunshine. And while this sounds like an easy way to get our share of this important vitamin, it turns nearly 50% of Americans are deficient in it. To make things worse, many people are currently staying indoors more, so the true numbers may be higher.
- The Healthy Benefits of Zinc February 24, 2021
- This Super Probiotic Supports Weight Control and Immunity – In One Small Bite January 11, 2021
- Echinacea Purpurea December 15, 2020
- Vitamin C Supports More Than Immunity December 15, 2020
- Purified Silver for Health December 14, 2020