Vitamin B is a group of nutrients that are vital to many metabolic functions of the body. From converting nutrients into energy to red blood cell production, they help support nearly every bodily function and even assist in warding off infections. And while you can get most of the different B vitamins by eating a wide variety of foods, they are water soluble, so your body cannot store them to use later.
Vitamin B is abundant in foods like meat, eggs, and beans. However, culprits hide in our daily lives that can rob us of nutrition, especially the B vitamins. Some nutrient thieves include stress, refined sugars, too many starchy foods, caffeine and medications. All of these can inhibit our ability to absorb or use vitamin B.
Diabetics, pregnant women and older adults often benefit from a liquid vitamins supplement to ensure they get the entire set of B complex. But most of us can benefit from a supplement since many other factors can drain B from your system, too, leading to a deficiency. Some indicators of a B shortage include:
- Skin rashes
- Dry, cracked skin around mouth
These are just a few signs that a B deficiency might be present. But lifestyle can also play a role in determining if you need to supplement. For example, stress drains the nervous system, and a stressful lifestyle requires more Vitamin B to help the body maintain balance. Consumption of excess caffeine and alcohol or taking medications can cause the body to flush B vitamins from the system, also creating a deficiency.
On the other hand, a B Complex can assure you maintain your levels and stay on top of your game. Obtaining your B as a liquid vitamin can make it more bioavailable; meaning your body can use it right away. Here are just some of the benefits of the many B vitamins:
- B-1 Thiamine is important for glucose metabolism, but also helps in muscle, nerve and heart function
- B-2 Riboflavin helps convert carbs, fats and protein into fuel, and helps build red blood cells
- B-3 Niacin in known to lower bad cholesterol, boost brain function and improve skin tone, all while helping to help maintain a healthy heart
- B-5 Pantothenic acid helps your body manufacture necessary hormones like insulin and melatonin
- B-6 Pyridoxin is necessary for the creation of important brain chemicals like serotonin and dopamine, the feel-good chemical
- B-7 Biotin, often sold as liquid biotin for absorption, helps metabolize fats while supporting strong hair and nails
- B-9 Folate is needed to make both red and white blood cells and produce energy, and methylfolate is the kind your body can easily absorb and use
- B-12 Helps prevent anemia by aiding in the formation of red blood cells, and can improve mood
- Inositol is sometimes called Vitamin BB, and supports the break down of fat, helps insulin signaling and calms the nerves
As you can see, Vitamin B is an all-around important nutrient that your body depends on for healthy functioning. Incorporating a B Complex supplement into the daily diet can benefit many people, especially those who are stressed, vegans, pregnant women and diabetics.
Balanced Health Vitamin B Complex is formulated with the highest quality ingredients and comes in easy-to-use liquid drops. Just one 1 ml serving contains all essential B Vitamins. These great tasting liquid drops are more bioavailable and absorb faster than other supplementation methods.
Body Cleanse and Detoxification Specialist with over 22 years experience; BSc in Holistic Nutrition, C.C.T. Colon Hydrotherapist, Cert. Holistic Health Practitioner, Spiritual Guide, Energy Work, Reiki, Author, Holistic Health Researcher
For more information on Cindy visit https://www.springclean-cleanse.com/